The Role of the Chaplain:
- Builds relationships with students and their families in the school and the community. Offers support to students, staff and parents.
- Assists students in their involvement in community volunteer projects.
- Provides appropriate opportunities for students and links with the community.
- Assists with the pastoral care of students at the Residential College.
- Is an active member of the Student Services Team at Kent Street.
- Provides one-to-one counselling.
Please contact Andrew Findlay on 9262 0549